Rayhan Ahmed is a Master of Engineering Student in Pavement Engineering at Memorial University. Currently, he is working on Pavement Constitutive Modelling.
He holds a Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET) in Bangladesh. After completing his graduation, he joined as a Lecturer of Civil Engineering Department at the Port City International University. During his academic career, he was awarded several scholarships including government scholarship for his outstanding performance in higher secondary central examination as well as his undergraduate study.
His research interest mainly focuses on design of sustainable pavement, pavement materials and modification of asphalt binder.
List of Publications:
- Tohur, R., & Amin, J. (2017). Surface Water Drainage of Roadway Using Concept of Permeable Pavement. Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. (ISBN: 978-3-330-32579-1).
- Emtenan, A.M., Ullah, A., & Ahmed, R. B. (2017). Incorporating Mobility Handicapped People in Mass Transportation System of Bangladesh. International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 9, Issue, 06, pp.5248552489.
- Ahmed, R B., Hossain, K. (2018). Can WCO be an Asphalt Rejuvenator?. 98th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) of National Academics for Science and Engineering. Washington DC, USA. Submitted.
- Ahmed, R B., Amin, J., & Palit, S. K. (2016). Road Surface Drainage at Hat Bazaar of Rural Area: A Case Study. 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2016). (ISBN: 978-984-34-1662-9).
- Ahmed, R B., Amin, J., Islam, T., Hasan, R., & Palit, S. K. (2016). Assessment of Industrial Effluent Pollution in Karnaphuli River. 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2016). (ISBN: 978-984-34-1662-9).
- Ahmed, R B., Rahman, A., Islam, K., & Palit, S.K. (2017). Recycling of Reclaimed Bituminous Pavement Materials. 1st International Conference on Research & Innovation in Civil Engineering (ICRICE 2018).