My name is Shahbaz Khan. I obtained a master’s degree in infrastructure engineering from Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research at CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) in New Delhi, India. My research interests include pavement materials, designs, and pavement performance evaluation. During my research career, I have contributed to a number of technical papers that were presented at reputable conferences. To enhance my research profile, I am starting my second research journey in pavement research group at the Memorial University from January 2019 (Winter 2019).
List of Publications:
- Khan, S., Nagabhushana, M. N., Vittal, U.K, (2017). Use of Fly Ash in Low Volume Road, World Road Meeting, International Road Federation, New Delhi.
- Khan, S., Nagabhushana, M. N., Tiwari, D., & Jain, P. K. (2016). Comparison of Uni and Bi-directional Load Induced Rutting in Flexible Pavement with Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility (APTF). Transportation Research Procedia, 17, 521-528.
- Nagabhushana, M. N., Khan, S., Mittal, A., & Tiwari, D. (2016). Potential Benefits of APTF for Evaluation of Flexible Pavement for Its Permanent Deformation Behaviour. In The Roles of Accelerated Pavement Testing in Pavement Sustainability(pp. 227-239). Springer, Cham.
- Khan, S., Nagabhushana, M. N., Tiwari, D., & Jain, P. K. (2015). Effect of Higher axle load on the flexible pavement performance in India using Heavy Vehicle Simulator, International Conference on Road and Airfield Pavement, Dallian, China
- Khan, S., Nagabhushana, M. N., Tiwari, D., & Jain, P. K. (2014). Comparative analysis of bituminous overlay design thickness using Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) and Benkelman beam deflection (BBD) method, 3rd Conference of Transportation Research Group, Kolkata, India.